Yoga Activities – Kriya For Eyes (Level 1)
Guaranteed Positive Results in 10 Days
- Proper lifestyle must be followed under our surveillance
- 15 min yogic kriya for eyes
- 10-15 min SuryaNamaskar – As taught by Dhyan Yoga Kendra teachers
- Detoxifying Body – once or Twice or Thrice a week (as per requirement)
- 6 Types of Tratak Meditation Kriya for eyes
- Pranayama for Eyes – As taught by our teachers for eyes
- Inversion yoga asan as per the body allows
- Ayurveda Practice as followed by us
- Mudra For Eye-Sight
- Acupressure For eye-sight
Follow Our 20-20 Rule For Healthy Eye-Sight Daily:
every 20 minutes spent using a screen, you should try to look away at something that is 20 feet away from you for a total of 20 seconds. It takes about 20 seconds for your eyes to completely relax.
Antioxidants For Healthy Eyes:
omega-3 fatty acids
Best foods for your eyes:
*Vitamin A – plays a crucial role in vision by maintaining a clear cornea, which is the outside covering of your eye.
* Sweet potatoes are an excellent source, as are leafy green vegetables, pumpkins, and bell peppers (Shimla Mirch) Make sure your diet contains plenty of green leafy vegetables, spinach, corn, oranges, eggs, and yellow carrots.